TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- EFTs or credit card (via PayPal or PayFast) payments only – banking fees may be charged for cash deposits at Academy of Fashion Styling’s discretion.
- Certificates will not be issued until fees are paid up in full.
- Distance learning training fees are non-refundable and non-negotiable should you choose not to complete a course.
- Distance learning training needs to be completed within one year from date of enrolment – extensions are available and a re-registration fee may be applicable at Academy of Fashion Styling’s discretion.
- All tuition, printed materials and correspondence will be in English.
- All written materials supplied by Academy of Fashion Styling both before, during and after training are regarded as the author’s intellectual property and are subject to copyright.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO 3 OR 6 MONTH PAYMENT OPTIONS:
The following terms apply in addition to the general terms and conditions, if you choose to pay for your course over 3 or 6 months;
- Invoices will be issued on the 20thof each month, with payment due on or before the 28thof same month.
- Should you fail to make a payment by the 1stday of the following month you shall then become liable to Academy of Fashion Styling for:
- A default administration charge of ZAR250;
- Interest on the outstanding balance from due date of payment until date of final payment at the incidental credit rate of two percent (2%) per month, calculated on a daily basis; and
- All costs associated with the collection of the outstanding balance, default charge and interest, including but not limited to collection commissions, tracing fees and attorney and client legal fees.
- In accordance with the National Credit Act, an incidental credit agreement is deemed to have been concluded twenty (20) business days after the default charge and first day’s interest become due. The provisions of the National Credit Act which apply to incidental credit agreements shall then apply.
- The completed enrolment form and general terms and conditions, and these additional terms applicable to credit options, are the sole agreement between you and Academy of Fashion Styling, and no express or implied term, representation, warranty or promise not recorded in this agreement shall be binding.
- No addition to, variation of, or agreed cancellation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of you and Academy of Fashion Styling.
- No relaxation or indulgence, which Academy of Fashion Styling may grant you shall constitute a waiver of its rights, and shall not preclude it from exercising any rights which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in future.